– Daniel Bryan is featured in Michael Cole’s latest sitdown interview, seen above. Below are some highlights:
* Bryan said it felt good to stick it to Triple H and Stephanie McMahon on RAW because they’ve terrorized the roster for over a year. Bryan said it’s always fun to get back in front of the crowd and he’s missed that.
* Bryan was rooting for Dolph Ziggler at Survivor Series and says he can relate to Dolph’s struggle in WWE. Bryan called Ziggler one of the best performers in WWE.
* Regarding Sting’s debut, Bryan talked about how he’s been a fan and how special the debut was because you could feel the emotion of it.
* Bryan will be guest General Manager of SmackDown this week and has some surprises planned. He announces Ziggler vs. Luke Harper for the Intercontinental Title on SmackDown.
* Bryan says he’s feeling good and things are going better with getting the strength back in his arm. He’s in the process of getting the strength back but still has no timetable for his return.