– WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels is considered for 20th Anniversary of RAW show. WWE officials really wanted him there because he was the Intercontinental Champion on the very first episode. Michaels is also from Texas so he will get the big local pop.
– Another star from Texas who is expected tonight is The Undertaker. It is confirmed that he will be wrestling at WrestleMania 29 and his most likely opponent is CM Punk. We may see the beginning of that feud tonight on RAW.
– As noted before, Bret Hart was contacted about tonight’s RAW anniversary show but told officials he only wanted to come back if they really had something for him to do. A source confirms that Bret was very upset that they brought him into the RAW 1000 show for what ended up being just a small ringside appearance.
– WWE’s flagship TV program,”RAW,” has been filled with many wild moments during the past 20 years.
– The Rock will bring back the “Rock Concert” on Monday. He will challenge WWE champion CM Punk at the “Royal Rumble” pay-per-view event on Jan. 27, and The Rock fired the first shot by slamming Punk with his finisher, “The Rock Bottom.”
– There are rumors that “Nature Boy” Ric Flair will make an appearance to confront Punk.
– A match scheduled for Monday’s show is Eve defending the Divas title against Kaitlyn.
– Also, Mick Foley will be announced as the first member of this year’s Hall of Fame class.