A new match has been announced for the upcoming WWE Crown Jewel PPV, which is WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins vs. Bray Wyatt.
During Monday’s RAW, not only did WWE confirm the rematch but also announce that this contest would be a Falls Count Anywhere Match.
Wyatt vs. Rollins ended in a match stoppage at the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view event earlier this month.
WWE caught quite the backlash from fans over the finish, which was Rollins hitting Wyatt in the head with a sledgehammer.
WWE presents the Crown Jewel pay-per-view event on Thursday, October 31, 2019 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at the King Fahd International Stadium that will air on the WWE Network.
WWE Crown Jewel 2019 Match Card
- WWE Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Cain Velasquez
- Braun Strowman vs. Tyson Fury
- WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins vs. Bray Wyatt – Falls Count Anywhere Match
- Team Flair (Randy Orton, Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley, TBA) vs. Team Hogan (Seth Rollins, Rusev, Ricochet, TBA)
- Cesaro vs. Mansoor
- The New Day vs. The Viking Raiders vs. Heavy Machinery vs. Lucha House Party vs. Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins vs. The Revival vs. The O.C. vs. Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode vs. The B-Team – Tag Team Turmoil Match (Winner to crown the Best Tag Team in the World)