– After UFC announced last week that its next pay-per-view event will be their first show to broadcast in 3D in movie theaters across the country, WWE is looking to do the same. WWE is currently looking at SummerSlam to be their first PPV event offered in 3D in movie theaters.
Updated WWE pay-per-view line-up for this year:
- Royal Rumble – January 29th – St. Louis
- Elimination Chamber – February 19th – Milwaukee
- WrestleMania 28 – April 1st – Miami
- Extreme Rules – April 29th – Chicago
- Over The Limit – May 20th – Raleigh
- Fatal 4 Way – June 17th – Toronto
- TLC – July 15th – Las Vegas
- SummerSlam – August 19th – Los Angeles
- Night of Champions – September 23rd – Dallas
- Hell in a Cell – October 28th – Philadelphia
- Survivor Series – November 18th – Phoenix
- Bragging Rights – December 16th – Memphis
As previously reported, WWE plans to move most of their PPV events to the WWE Network, once it launches.In the event that the Network launches in November as planned, Bragging Rights could be the first show to broadcast for free on the Network.