– Tonight’s WWE RAW opens up with a video package looking back at last week with Randy Orton, Seth Rollins and The Authority.
– We’re live from Pittsburgh as Michael Cole welcomes us. He’s joined by JBL and Booker T. We go to the ring and out comes Randy Orton to a big pop. Cole hypes tonight’s main event – Orton and Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns in a handicap match. Rollins, Big Show, Kane, Joey Mercury and Jamie Noble wait in the ring as Orton makes his way down.
Kane says they could have done this in private but they wanted to do it out here to rub in everyone’s face. Kane publicly welcomes Orton back into The Authority. Big Show starts talking about how he and Orton go back but fans start booing him and he gets upset. Show welcomes Orton back and they shake hands. Show says The Authority is where Orton belongs. Noble talks and starts getting animated but Rollins has to calm him down. Rollins taunts Noble for his feelings being hurt due to Orton nailing him with a RKO before. Mercury takes the mic next but he’s not thrilled about Orton returning either. Rollins brings up people speculation that Orton is just waiting for the right time to strike Rollins. Rollins says those people must feel like idiots. He says he and Orton are standing side by side, both as proud members of The Authority. A “RKO” chant breaks out.
Rollins brings up how people were doubting Orton. Rollins welcomes Orton back and they shake hands. Rollins tells people to stand and give it up for Orton. Orton takes the mic and says those words were very touching, very kind and he felt them in the bottom of his heart. But they left him thinking something… what the hell happened to The Authority? Orton says they were kissing his ass and asks who they are. He calls Kane the Devil’s Favorite Dumbass. He says all Big Show does is bitch & moan. Orton says he’s the most pathetic WWE Superstar in history instead of the most dominant. Orton knocks Noble for being irrelevant and for his size. Orton addresses Rollins and says he’s been biding his time. Orton says when Rollins safe and the time is right, he’s going to make Rollins his bitch. Orton says he’s going to take Rollins apart until there is no future for him left. Another “RKO” chant breaks out. Orton now says he was just messing around with everyone. Rollins starts laughing but Kane doesn’t look so sure. Rollins says if we think they’re having fun now, wait until we see what they do to Roman Reigns tonight. They all pose together and say that’s what’s best for business. Rollins’ music hits and Kane still doesn’t look sure about the situation with Orton.
– Cole hypes rapper Wiz Khalifa to appear later tonight. Also, Paul Heyman and WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar will speak.
Daniel Bryan vs. Bad News Barrett
We go to the ring and out comes Daniel Bryan to a pop. He stops and greets Connor The Crusher’s family at ringside. We go to commercial with a big “yes!” chant.
Back from the break and fans are still chanting with Bryan. R-Truth is out for commentary. WWE Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett is out next for a non-title match and he does not have his belt.
They lock up and Bryan takes Barrett down first with a knee to the gut. Bryan drops another knee for a quick pin attempt. Bryan takes Barrett back down and works on the arm. Barrett turns it around and works Bryan over in the corner. Bryan counters and goes back to work on the arm. Bryan with a double underhook for a 2 count. Bryan keeps Barrett grounded by his arm again. Barrett fights up and into the corner but runs into an elbow. Bryan charges in a corner but Barrett runs over him with a boot. Barrett with big knees on the ropes now. Barrett boots Bryan out to the floor as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Barrett slams Bryan out of the corner for a 2 count. Truth has a burlap sack at the announce table with him. Bryan counters Barrett with a roll up for 2. Bryan nails the knee out of nowhere for the win.
Winner: Daniel Bryan
– After the match, Barrett lays Bryan out with a Bullhammer elbow. Barrett taunts Truth from the ring. Barrett backs up the ramp but Dean Ambrose’s music hits and out he comes. Ambrose runs over Barrett on the ramp and makes his way to the ring as we go to commercial.
Dean Ambrose vs. Stardust
Back from the break and Dean Ambrose waits in the ring. His opponent Stardust is out next with the Intercontinental Title belt around his waist.
We see R-Truth still on commentary. Back and forth to start the match. Ambrose drops Stardust for a quick pin attempt. Ambrose works Stardust over but Stardust fights back. Ambrose counters with a knee to the gut and a kick. Ambrose runs Stardust’s face along the top rope. Stardust fights back again but Ambrose slaps him in the face. Ambrose sends Stardust out to the floor and follows up with a dive. Ambrose brings it back in the ring but Stardust cuts him off on the apron. Stardust whips the leg on the apron and kicks Ambrose back to the floor. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Ambrose is making a comeback. Ambrose unloads and runs over Stardust with forearms. Ambrose with a running bulldog. Ambrose ends up hitting the big clothesline off the ropes. Ambrose hits Dirty Deeds for the win.
Winner: Dean Ambrose
– After the match, Ambrose grabs the Intercontinental Title belt and holds it up but Bad News Barrett attacks him from behind. Daniel Bryan runs down next and gets involved in the fight. Luke Harper is next, followed by Dolph Ziggler to a pop. R-Truth sneaks over with his potato sack and puts the title belt into it. Ambrose tosses Bryan. Stardust takes out Ambrose. Ziggler takes out Stardust with a superkick. Harper takes down Ziggler with a clothesline. Bryan hits the knee on Harper. Barrett hits the Bullhammer on Bryan. Barrett looks around for his title and JBL tells on Truth. Barrett grabs the sack and takes off through the crowd with it, stopping to pose. Truth runs off to the stage with something clutched tight. Barrett pulls the belt out of his bag and it’s a replica. Truth pulls the real title out of a sack on the stage and poses with it as his music hits.
– We get a WWE Hall of Fame video for Connor The Crusher, who will receive the Warrior Award. We come back to a big applause in the arena and Connor’s brother & father at ringside. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and Paul Heyman is in the ring. Lilian Garcia introduces him. Heyman leads us to a video package on Roan Reigns’ Road to WrestleMania 31.
We come back from the video and Heyman introduces WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar to a big pop. Heyman understands the video was fan-friendly but to Lesnar, it was just propaganda. Heyman mocks the video praising Reigns. Heyman says Reigns’ father is one generation removed from cannibals. Heyman goes on ripping Reigns and his family. Heyman promises that Reigns will not defeat Lesnar for the title at WrestleMania 31. Heyman says he knows what goes on behind the scenes and if The Authority has it in their head that they will get the title off Lesnar so Seth Rollins can cash in on Reigns because Rollins isn’t man enough to do it on Lesnar, Heyman says Lesnar has assured him if anyone tries a Montreal Screwjob type scenario then they won’t leave the stadium alive. Heyman goes on and the mic goes out again. Heyman challenges “Oz” in the production truck to come take the mic from him and someone in power to come take the title from Lesnar. Heyman says if Lesnar wants to spend the summer unifying the WWE and the UFC Titles, then that’s what he will do. Heyman takes a shot at Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao, saying they don’t equal Lesnar’s weight combined. Heyman says the title no longer belongs to WWE, it belongs to Brock Lesnar and he’s not giving it back.
Heyman goes on and ends his fiery promo by saying Lesnar will leave Reigns flat on his back at WrestleMania 31. Lesnar looks up at the WrestleMania 31 banner and they leave the ring.
– Still to come, Reigns vs. Orton and Rollins.
– We go backstage to Bray Wyatt. He says WrestleMania is almost here and The Reaper awaits The Deadman. Bray asks where is The Undertaker. He tells Taker to find him. Back to commercial.
Ryback and Erick Rowan vs. Kane and Big Show
Ryback goes for the Meathook early on but Kane runs over him with a big boot. Big Show tags in and hits a big spear for a close call. Show works Ryback over and beats him around the ring now. Show drops Ryback with a shoulder and yells at the fans. Kane tags in and hits a boot to the head. Kane goes for a suplex but Ryback counters and hits one of his own.
The finish comes when Show goes for the knockout punch on Rowan but accidentally hits Kane. Ryback takes Show out on the floor and Rowan gets the pin on Kane.
Winners: Ryback and Erick Rowan
– After the match, Big Show comes back in the ring and argues with Kane. Stephanie McMahon’s music hits and out she comes yelling at them. She tells Big Show to shut up and is upset about how they’re acting this close to WrestleMania and about how they’re representing WWE. Stephanie yells at them to get out of her ring and orders them to leave.
– We get a video for The Miz and Damien Sandow. Wiz Khalifa is backstage with The Miz now. Wiz isn’t sure about working with The Miz because of last week’s commercial. Wiz says he also met a real WWE Superstar and introduces Wizdow. Damien Sandow appears and starts rapping. Sandow announces himself for the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. The Miz leaves upset and we go to commercial.
– Back from the break and rapper Wiz Khalifa is introduced. He performs a few songs on the stage. Pyro goes off after his performance and he celebrates with Damien Wizdow.
– AJ Lee and Paige are making their way through backstage as we go to commercial.
– Back from the break and we see a clip from the new WWE Flintstones movie. Byron Saxton is backstage with The Bella Twins, who brag about being in the movie. They’re planning on knocking AJ Lee and Paige back into the Stone Age at WrestleMania.
AJ Lee vs. Summer Rae
We go to the ring and Summer Rae has Eva Marie and Cameron with her. AJ Lee has Paige at ringside with her. Summer strikes first and they go at it. AJ comes back with a dropkick.
Summer ends up taking control and keeping AJ grounded. AJ finally turns it around out of the corner and hits a Thesz Press. AJ with more offense and a big clothesline in the corner. AJ hits a neckbreaker and a DDT for a 2 count. AJ runs into a kick from Summer and goes down for a 2 count. Summer is frustrated now. AJ counters another move and makes Summer tap with the Black Widow.
Winner: AJ Lee
– After the match, Paige joins AJ in the ring as she celebrates.
– Still to come, we will hear from Sting. Back to commercial.
– We get a video from Sting but it’s not Sting’s real voice talking, possibly altered. He talks about waiting 14 years for this and says it’s “game on” at WrestleMania 31.
– We see Lana and Rusev walking backstage. He runs into John Cena. Rusev goes to say no to the rematch again but Cena cuts him off. Cena cuts a promo in Rusev’s face and says Rusev has the right to free speech but not the right to disrespect America in the ring every week. Cena says he has the right to shut Rusev up. Cena says if Rusev says one word about the United States tonight, they won’t need a WrestleMania match. Rusev and Lana walk off as we go to commercial.
Rusev vs. Curtis Axel
Back fro the break and WWE United States Champion Rusev makes his way out with Lana for a non-title match. We see Curtis Axel’s Hulk Hogan inspired promo from SmackDown. Curtis Axel makes his way out now and we see the Royal Rumble clock on the big screen.
Rusev attacks before the bell even rings and beats Axel down. The match starts and Rusev dominates Axel, quickly hitting the superkick and applying The Accolade for the win.
– After the match, Rusev celebrates as the Russian flag drops down over the ring. Rusev take the mic as Lana tries to calm him down. Rusev cuts another anti-American promo. John Cena appears on the stage to somewhat of a mixed reaction. Cena takes his shirt off and rushes the ring. Rusev meets him and they go at it in the middle of the ring. Cena applies the STF and a USA chant starts up. Cena pulls Rusev back and tightens the hold as Lana pleads for help at ringside. Rusev passes out in the hold and Cena stands up to a pop. Cena brings a bottle of water in the ring and pours it on Rusev to wake him up. Cena applies the STF again and Rusev starts tapping. Lana takes a mic and begs Cena to let Rusev go. Lana says they will give Cena a match at WrestleMania and the crowd pops. Lana adds that it will be for the title. Cena gets up with a crazy look on his face and looks at the WrestleMania banner as his music hits. Cena heads to the back as Lana and a trainer check on Rusev.
– Still to come, Reigns vs. Rollins and Orton. We go backstage to Bray Wyatt. He says he can’t wait much longer and tonight, he will raise the dead. Back to commercial.
The New Day vs. Cesaro and Tyson Kidd
We come back and The New Day is dancing in the ring. It’s going to be Big E and Xavier Woods. Natalya is out next with WWE Tag Team Champions Cesaro and Tyson Kidd. Kidd starts off with Woods.
The New Day ends up getting the win after some confusion and Natalya getting involved on the apron.
Winners: The New Day
– After the match, The New Day celebrates on the ramp as the champions talk with Natalya in the ring. The Usos make their way out with Naomi and we’ve got another match.
Natalya vs. Naomi
Natalya and Naomi get ready for their match as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and the Diva are trading pin attempts before fighting to their feet, still locked up, and trading holds. Natalya catches a kick and throws Naomi to the mat but she lands it with a split. Natalya decks her for a 2 count. A brawl breaks out between The Usos and the champions at ringside. Naomi hits the Rearview on Natalya for the win.
– After the match, Natalya grabs Kidd’s title belt and walks off with it, saying it’s hers. The music hits for Los Matadores and out they come with El Torito. They stop and look at Kidd, Cesaro and Natalya before going to the ring.
The Usos vs. Los Matadores
Jey Uso starts off with Fernando and they go at it. Fernando gets the upperhand as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and The Usos have taken control of the match. Jimmy Uso finally gets a tag and comes off the top with a big splash for 2. One of the Matadores with a big counter into a DDT for a 2 count. One of the Matadores comes off the top but Uso superkicks him in mid-air for a 2 count as the other Matadore broke the pin. Uso nails a Samoan Drop on one of the Matadores as he’s trying to dive out of the ring. El Torito gets on the ropes and distracts Uso, allowing Fernando get the win via roll up on Jimmy.
Winners: Los Matadores
– Mercury and Noble are backstage with Seth Rollins. He tells them to trust him in regards to Randy Orton. Rollins says they all like to kid around and that’s what Orton was doing. Rollins says they need to focus on Reigns tonight and give him what he deserves.
– Still to come, Bray Wyatt and the urn. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and out comes Bray Wyatt to the ring for a promo. Bray says he won’t worship The Undertaker. He doesn’t even want to stand by Taker’s side, he just wants to walk over his bones on the way to the throne. Wyatt says he is the new face of fear. Wyatt says all these people used to fear Taker. Wyatt says WrestleMania will be Taker’s resurrection and his requiem, his final resting place. Wyatt asks Taker to come out and accept the challenge, wherever he is. Wyatt shows us the urn sitting on a table.
Wyatt asks if the urn can bring back the dead. He drops the mic and grabs the urn. He holds it with both hands and laughs. He puts it back down and tells everyone that it’s empty and shallow, just like… the urn starts smoking. The lights flicker and we see The Undertaker’s lighting on the big screens. The bells toll and the lights go out to a big pop. Wyatt yells. A spotlight chines down over the urn in the middle of the ring. We hear The Undertaker’s voice. He says Wyatt will Rest In Peace and there’s a WrestleMania “The Man Comes Around” graphic on the big screen. Wyatt’s rocking chair flames up and starts burning in the middle of the ring. Wyatt looks on and laughs. Taker’s music hits as Wyatt stares at the burning rocking chair.
– Still to come, the handicap match. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we get mentions for Wyatt vs. The Undertaker and Cena vs. Rusev at WrestleMania.
Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins and Randy Orton
We go to the ring and out comes Roman Reigns for tonight’s handicap main event. Seth Rollins is out first for his team and he’s got J&J Security with him. Randy Orton is out next to a pop. Orton and Rollins have words about who’s going to start the match and it’s going to be Rollins.
Reigns knocks Rollins down first and goes to work. Rollins ends up sending Reigns to the floor. The Stooges go to attack him but back off when the referee turns around. Reigns and Rollins go at it in the ring now. Reigns with a slam for a 1 count. Rollins counters and takes out Reigns’ knee. Rollins works Reigns over and takes him down by the neck for a pin attempt. After some stalling and more back and forth, Reigns brings it back in and hits a big clothesline. Rollins turns it around with a kick to the back of the head after ducking a clothesline. Rollins goes to tag in Orton but Orton pulls his arm back. The crowd pops. Rollins asks Orton what he’s doing.
Orton makes it clear he’s not taking a tag and the crowd pops again. Rollins turns around to a spear from Reigns for the win.
Winner: Roman Reigns
– After the bell, Reigns poses and exits the ring. Orton stares Rollins down from the steps at ringside. Orton walks in the ring and stalks Rollins. Orton picks Rollins up and smacks him around. Orton tosses Rollins over the top rope and follows. Rollins tries to crawl away but Orton clotheslines him. Orton whips Rollins into a camera man and they go down. Orton takes apart the steel steps and puts Rollins’ head on it. Orton asks Rollins if he remembers what he did to Orton. Orton whips Rollins into another set of steps. Orton disses The Authority and talks trash to Rollins before beating him with several uppercuts. Orton knocks Rollins over the barrier with a big uppercut. Orton follows Rollins into the crowd and beats him around with a steel chair. Orton with more trash taking in Rollins’ face. Orton with another uppercut. Orton brings Rollins back over the barrier with a draping DDT. Rollins is left face down on the floor now. Orton launches Rollins over the announce table and face first into a chair. Orton takes apart the announce table. Orton takes Rollins to the top of the announce table and puts him through it with a RKO. Orton’s music hits as Rollins is left laying face down on the broken table. RAW goes off the air.