– Tonight’s WWE RAW opens up with a look back at last week’s show. We’re live from Kansas City with JBL, Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole. We see the Hell In a Cell structure hanging above the ring.
– The Authority hits the stage as Triple H, Kane, Randy Orton and Seth Rollins make their way to the ring.
Triple H says he’s proud of the guys in the ring with him and hypes tonight’s main event. He also plugs Hell In a Cell and the WWE Network. Triple H says the Hell In a Cell will put an end to two rivalries – John Cena vs. Orton and Dean Ambrose vs. Rollins. Rollins and Orton have words about the main event. Triple H steps in and says they’re both in the main event, as it will be a double main event. He announces that the winner of Cena vs. Orton will get a future title shot at WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar. They hype the show some more and Kane’s pyro goes off for no reason.
Sheamus and The Usos vs. The Miz, Stardust and Goldust
WWE United States Champion Sheamus makes his way out as we go to commercial.
We come back and get a sidebar video from The Usos as they make their entrance. WWE Tag Team Champions Stardust and Goldust are out next. The Miz is out next with his stunt double Damien Sandow.
The Miz puts Sandow in the match in his place and the crowd pops. Stardust starts things off with Jimmy Uso while The Miz joins commentary. Back and forth between both teams and we go to commercial.
We come back and Sandow tags in to a big pop. Several minutes later Sheamus comes in and cleans house. He unloads on Sandow and goes for a pin but Goldust breaks it. Goldust takes out an Uso. The other Uso kicks him out of the ring. Stardust also gets dumped out. Uso runs the ropes and nails them all. Stardust hits the Falling Star off the apron onto them. Sandow also ends up on the outside. Sheamus goes to the top and jumps onto everyone else. Sheamus brings Sandow back in the ring. Stardust catches a Brogue Kick, allowing Sandow to roll Sheamus up for the win.
Winners: Damien Sandow, Stardust and Goldust
– After the match, The Miz jumps up from commentary and brags about how he won. Sheamus and The Usos look on from the ring as we go to replays.
– Still to come, the Handicap Street Fight main event. Back to commercial.
– We come back and Orton approaches Triple H backstage. He promises to beat Cena, then Lesnar, and then go into WrestleMania 31 with the gold. Triple H doesn’t doubt him and says it’s been a long time coming for Orton. Triple H says the whole stipulation change was Rollins’ idea. HHH says Rollins was just looking out for Orton but Orton seems skeptical. Orton says he needs to go find Rollins and thank him personally.
– We get another vignette on Luke Harper. He’s coming and we are doomed.
AJ Lee vs. Alicia Fox
We go to the ring and out comes WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Paige with Alicia Fox. Alicia and AJ go at it. AJ rolls Alicia up after some offense from Alicia. AJ keeps up the offense and goes for another pin. AJ skips around with Alicia’s hair in hand and drops her for another 2 count. Alicia turns it back around and Paige taunts AJ from ringside. Paige and Alicia end up having words at ringside. Paige throws Alicia into the barrier and works her over. Paige throws AJ back in the ring, allowing Alicia to roll up a distracted AJ for the win.
Winner: Alicia Fox
– It was all a ruse as Paige and Alicia celebrate together after the match.
– Orton approaches Rollins backstage and asks why he would look out for him. Orton says he doesn’t need Rollins on his team and tells him to stay out of his business. Rollins teases cashing in on Orton when he defeats Lesnar for the title. We go to commercial.
– We come back and Randy Orton makes his way to the ring. He rips the Kansas City Royals and rips John Cena. Cena makes his way out for a face off. Cena stands up for Kansas City and says Orton hasn’t been relevant since 2002. Cena gets a pop for mentioning the Royals in the World Series. They go on and Paul Heyman interrupts.
Heyman reminds them that Brock Lesnar was also in the class of 2002. Heyman hypes Lesnar and says the winner of Cena vs. Orton is really the ultimate loser because they have to step in the ring with The Beast. Heyman taunts Cena and Cena grabs him for an Attitude Adjustment. Heyman pleads and Cena puts him back down. Orton lays Cena out with a RKO out of nowhere. Orton then nails Heyman with a RKO as the crowd pops.
– We see Rusev and Lana making their way to the ring after replays from last week’s show with Big Show. Back to commercial.
Rusev vs. Big E
Back from the break and Rusev is waving the Russian flag in the ring as Big E waits.
They go to the corners to start. Rusev beats Big E down with kicks and punches. Rusev takes Big E to another corner and hits him with more kicks. Big E runs over Rusev out of nowhere, sending him to the floor for a breather. Big E follows and keeps up the attack. Big E blocks a shot and slams Rusev head first into the barrier. Big E rolls Rusev back in and beats him into the corner. Big E with shoulder thrusts now. Big E keeps blocking comebacks but Rusev takes him down with a huge spinning heel kick. We go to commercial.
We come back and Big E is in the middle of a comeback but runs into a huge boot from Rusev. Rusev stomps on his back and applies The Accolade for the win.
– After the match, Lana cuts a promo and says the cowardly Big Show will fail all Americans at Hell In a Cell. She says he’s not an American hero, he belongs in a circus where people throw half-eaten food at him and he sits in his own excrement. Rusev says he’s going to rip Show’s heart out. Rusev fans will despise Show when he fails them. Lana tells us to rise for the real Red, White & Blue. The Russian flag doesn’t drop down and they’re upset about it. Big Show appears on the big screen laughing. Show makes the American flag drop down instead and Stars & Stripes Forever plays. Rusev goes to rip down the American flag but a US soldier rushes the ring. Security meets him and tries to hold him back but Rusev drops the guy with a big kick to the face. Rusev leaves and they check on the soldier as we go to commercial.
– Back from the break and we get a replay of what just happened. They also show during the commercial where Show and trainers helped the solider from ringside. Show is in the ring now. He says there are some lines you don’t cross. Show gets angry and says if Rusev wants to get in his head, his head is a dark place. Show says what Rusev just did is going to cause him to unleash everything he has on Rusev’s head. Show says Rusev’s 15 minutes of fame are up on Sunday. Show leaves but comes back in the ring. He calls Rusev to the ring for a fight right now.
Fans chant USA but Rusev doesn’t show up. Show says if Rusev doesn’t come to him, he will go find him. Show drops the mic and heads to the back to look for Rusev. We catch up with Show backstage and he asks a crew member which door is Rusev’s. Show kicks the door open but the room is empty. He just stands there.
– Dean Ambrose is backstage watching See No Evil 2 and eating popcorn. John Cena walks in and Ambrose says he’s doing research for the main event. Ambrose is his usual self and says they don’t mix. Ambrose tries to calm Cena down and says there’s no problem with the main event, everything is under control. Back to commercial.
Brie Bella vs. Summer Rae
Back from the break and the Divas are in the ring. Brie takes control and a big “yes!” chant starts as she unloads with kicks in the corner. We see Nikki Bella watching backstage. Summer catches Brie and drops her for a 2 count. Summer keeps Brie grounded now.
Summer with more offense and a close 2 count. She gets frustrated and screams before stomping away. Brie turns it around and nails a missile dropkick from the corner. Brie with the facebuster for the win.
Winner: Brie Bella
– After the match, we see Nikki watching backstage and she’s disgusted as Brie celebrates her win.
– Still to come, the Street Fight main event. We see Dean Ambrose walking backstage and he’s got a big bag loaded with something. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and Dean Ambrose is in the ring. He’s got a chair and a big bag. He pulls a dummy Seth Rollins out of the bag and sits it in the chair. Ambrose cuts a promo to the dummy. Ambrose takes one of the arms off and smacks him around with it. He pulls a large screwdriver out of the other bag and rams it down the dummy’s mouth. He’s got a hammer next and beats the dummy in the head with it. Ambrose says he “saw” something in his dream last night and pulls out a hand saw. Ambrose says he “saw” himself cutting Rollins’ testicles off but remembered he doesn’t have any anymore. Ambrose grabs a pair of tongs and grab the dummy’s crotch with it. Ambrose piledrives the dummy and we finally get some kind of pop. The music hits and out comes Rollins, Joey Mercury and Jamie Noble to the stage.
Rollins says Ambrose finally found an opponent he can match up to intellectually. Rollins knocks Ambrose’s bad comedy. Ambrose throws the dummy arm up the ramp as fans chant “you sold out.” Rollins goes on and rips the local crowd, calling them trailer park trash and losers. Rollins approaches the ring and brags about being rich and famous. Rollins enters the ring and keeps talking until the music interrupts and out comes Mick Foley to a huge reaction.
Foley says he came by to visit an old fried and looks up at the Cell. Foley goes on and praises them both. Rollins rips Foley and says he has a half-working brain. Rollins also picks on Foley’s Santa Claus obsession. Foley gets loud now and talks about the Hell match with The Undertaker 18 years ago. Fans chant “thank you Foley.” Ambrose shows Foley respect but says he isn’t worried about what might happen in the Cell. Ambrose says people backstage don’t get him but Foley can probably look in his eyes and know he’s ready. Ambrose says Rollins will be waking up in a hospital bed Monday morning. Ambrose drops the mic. Rollins says they’re both crazy and out of their minds. Foley warns them about the Cell some more and gets a cheap pop from the Kansas City crowd. Foley ends it by telling them to have a nice day and leaves as his music plays. Ambrose throws his arms up to Rollins. Ambrose ends up tossing Rollins into the stooges on the floor.
– We see Dolph Ziggler and Cesaro heading to the ring. Back to commercial.
Cesaro vs. Dolph Ziggler
Back from the break and Cesaro waits in the ring as WWE Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler makes his way out for a non=title match. They go at it and Cesaro takes control early on.
Ziggler ends up hitting a big dropkick. Cesaro goes to the apron but comes back in and Ziggler clotheslines him to the floor. Ziggler follows and throws Cesaro into the barrier. Ziggler brings it back in for a 2 count but Cesaro takes back control as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and they’re going at it. Cesaro takes control and comes off the second rope with a big shot. Cesaro jumps off the rope again and nails an elbow drop for a 2 count. Ziggler finally counters with a big dropkick as Cesaro comes off the ropes again. Ziggler makes a big comeback and hits the splash in the corner. Ziggler with a neckbreaker as the fans pop. Ziggler drops a big elbow drop for another 2 count. Cesaro blocks the Fame-asser and they trade pins. Ziggler runs into an elbow. Cesaro goes for the double underhook but Ziggler counters and hits a facebuster for a 2 count. More back and forth. They trade counters and Cesaro drops Dolph with a big uppercut for the non-title win.
– After the match, Cesaro nails the Neutralizer and leaves Ziggler laying.
– Rollins, Orton and Kane are backstage arguing until Triple H walks in and shuts them up. He says Kane will be the general for their match tonight because Orton and Rollins can’t get along. Kane yells at them both to shut them up and says it’s time to handle business. Kane says it’s time to give Cena and Ambrose a taste of hell. They walk off.
– Still to come, the Street Fight main event. Back to break.
– We come back and Paul Heyman is announced for the Hell In a Cell Kickoff pre-show. Also, the pre-show will feature MizTV with The Miz and Damien Sandow.
– They air another vignette from The Wyatt Family.
Handicap Street Fight: John Cena and Dean Ambrose vs. Kane, Randy Orton and Seth Rollins
We go to the ring for tonight’s main event and out first comes John Cena. Dean Ambrose is out next. We go to commercial.
We see Hulk Hogan backstage with Renee Young. Hogan will be interviewed on the post-show tonight. Back in the ring and The Authority makes their way out. A big brawl starts the match. It comes down to Rollins and Ambrose going at it. Rollins stomps away in the corner. Ambrose turns it around and taunts Orton with Rollins in a submission. Ambrose with a big clothesline on Rollins. Ambrose knocks Kane off the apron and throws Rollins to the floor. Ambrose takes the announce table apart and brings Rollins on it but Orton and Kane make the save. Cena comes over to stop them but they beat on him. Ambrose nails an elbow off the announce table and everyone goes down. Ambrose brings a steel chair from under the ring. Ambrose brings the chair back in and works Rollins over with it.
Fans chant for tables and Ambrose brings one from under the ring. Kane runs over and drops Ambrose on the flat table. Kane sends Cena into the steel steps and we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Rollins is in control of Ambrose. Orton and Rollins tag each other in and out and keep control of Ambrose. Rollins wastes time and shows off. Ambrose finally comes back and unloads on Orton. Orton runs into a big boot. Orton goes down after another shot and Ambrose finally tags Cena in. Cena unloads on Rollins with shoulders and the slam. Cena goes for the Five Knuckle Shuffle and nails it. Kane comes in and takes an Attitude Adjustment. Cena brings a table into the ring. Cena goes for an AA on Rollins through the table but it’s blocked. Rollins sends Cena into a chair that’s wedged into the corner and Cena hits it hard.
Ambrose goes into the steel steps on the outside. Orton rams Ambrose into a piece of the stairs that Kane launches. Rollins keeps control of Cena and goes for a 2 count. The Authority continues to beat Cena up. Kane tosses him over the announce table and then whips him into the steps. Cena goes through a table in the corner next. Kane covers Cena but stops and kicks Ambrose off the apron. The Cell lowers down over the ring now as Cena unloads on Kane but Kane drops him. Ambrose slides under the Cell and tags in, leaping onto all three opponents.
Ambrose unloads and sends Rollins flying into the Cell with a kick. Ambrose beats Orton with a kendo stick now. Ambrose brings another chair in. Ambrose uses the chair to drop an elbow on Orton. Kane comes in for a chokeslam but Ambrose hits him with the chair. Orton gets sent to the floor, as does Rollins on top of Orton. Ambrose runs the ropes and takes out Rollins with a dive. Orton brings Ambrose back in the ring for a RKO but Cena goes for an AA. Kane stops it and chokeslams Cena. Ambrose hits Kane with Dirty Deeds. Orton uppercuts Ambrose and hits a RKO. Orton covers Ambrose for the win.
Winners: Kane, Seth Rollins and Randy Orton
– After the match, Rollins nails a Curb Stomp on Orton. Rollins climbs to the top of the Cell and celebrates as RAW goes off the air.