– Tonight’s WWE RAW Supershow opens up with the usual introduction video. And we’re live from the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, Texas as the pyro goes off and Michael Cole welcomes us to RAW. He’s joined by Jerry Lawler on commentary. They discuss last night’s Vengeance pay-per-view. We see stills of the collapsed ring and the Last Man Standing Match. They show the footage of Kevin Nash powerbombing Triple H.
– We go to the ring and out comes Triple H to a big pop.
The crowd chants Triple H’s name. He says it’s a tough business. He was talk early that you can either make friends or make money. He says he’s always lived by that but considered himself lucky because he’s had money and success plus his share of friends. Triple H name-drops Shawn Michaels, Sean Waltman, Kevin Nash. He says somewhere along the lines things changed. He thought he still had friends but when he got in a position of power, realized some of those friends were just there for a reason. HHH throws up the Kliq sign and the crowd pops. He talks about Nash attacking him at Vengeance and the crowd boos. HHH says he isn’t worried about his physical well being because this might sound corny, he says, but Kevin Nash broke his heart. Now, he wants to take it out on Nash.
HHH says he knows Nash is here tonight and calls him out. Triple H wants to kick his ass. The crowd chants for Triple H again as he waits for Nash. Out comes John Laurinaitis to heat from the crowd. Laurinaitis heard a rumor that Nash was in town but he also heard a rumor that Nash was at home. Triple H tells him to shut up. Laurinaitis tries to keep talking but HHH stops him. HHH tells him not to step through the ropes because he’s not in the mood. It’s not going to end well for Laurinaitis, he says. Laurinaitis keeps trying to talk but Triple H cuts him off. HHH says he is the COO and Laurinaitis still reports to him. HHH says Laurinaitis will be the guy tonight who scours the building to find Kevin Nash, then brings him to the ring. HHH doesn’t care what Laurinaitis has to do. Bring Nash here and offer him a contract, one he can’t refuse. If he doesn’t, Triple H is going to go wherever he has to and find Nash. HHH says he will go to jail and embarrass the company if he has to. HHH tells Laurinaitis again to do what he has to do to bring Nash in. HHH drops the mic and walks off. Laurinaitis tries to plead with him. HHH turns around on the stage to have words with Laurinaitis. Nash runs out and hits HHH in the back with a sledgehammer. Laurinaitis runs up the ramp and tells Nash to get out of here because he’s not supposed to be here. Security come out but Nash pushes some of them off. Laurinaitis is pissed as he checks on HHH. Officials check on HHH and help him to the back as the crowd pops. Cameras catch Nash walking through backstage and staring down some of the WWE talents. We go to replays of what just happened and come back to Triple H trying to walk on his own backstage. He takes a few steps and falls. They call for paramedics as we go to commercial.
– Back from the break and the announcers play up the seriousness of the attack on Triple H as we get more replays. We go backstage and HHH is being loaded into an ambulance. Nash appears with the sledgehammer and forces the EMT’s to put him down. Nash stands up the stretcher with HHH attached to it and leans him against a wall. Security comes over and tries to get Nash to back off but he decks HHH in the face with the sledgehammer. Security tangle with Nash and he finally backs off. HHH is laid out on the stretcher as they go to load him in the ambulance. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we see an ambulance rushing away to the hospital with Triple H in the back of it. We get more replays of Nash attacking Triple H tonight.
Randy Orton and Sheamus vs. Christian and Cody Rhodes
At 9:26, we finally go to the ring and out comes Randy Orton to a big pop. Out next comes his partner Sheamus. Christian is out next followed by his partner, WWE Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes.
Christian starts things out with Orton. They go to lock up but Christian strikes first and takes it to the corner. Orton fires back with a clothesline and a big back drop. Orton does his usual stomps and locks eyes with Cody. Orton tags in Sheamus. Sheamus comes over the top rope with a shoulder for a 2 count. Sheamus presses Christian high but he slides out. Christian slaps Sheamus and tags in Cody. Cody runs in and gets backdropped. Sheamus traps Cody in the ropes now and wails away with forearm shots to the chest.
Sheamus with a clothesline and a 2 count as Cody goes to the floor. Christian leaps off the apron with a shoulder. Cody meets Sheamus coming back in the ring and takes control. 2 count for Cody. Cody with a headlock now as we take another commercial break.
Back from the break and Sheamus and Cody are in control of Sheamus. Christian goes for Killswitch but it’s countered and Christian goes down. Sheamus tags in Orton. Orton clotheslines Christian twice and powerslams him. Orton with a big neckbreaker and a 2 count. They go at it on the apron and Orton hits the second rope draping DDT. Orton goes for the RKO on Cody who attacks from behind. Orton fights him off but Christian comes over and they take Orton out. Cody comes in and stomps away on Orton. 2 count for Cody. Cody drops a knee on Orton. They trade shots and Cody dropkicks Orton. Christian is tagged back in and they double team Orton. Christian ends up coming off the top rope but Orton dropkicks him in mid-air. Sheamus comes in and unloads on Cody with clotheslines and a scoop slam. Sheamus with a clothesline in the corner and a knee to the face. Sheamus with the Irish Curse backbreaker and a 2 count.
Sheamus goes for the Celtic Cross but Christian distracts him. They go back and forth. Cody hits the Beautiful Disaster kick on Sheamus. Cody distracts the referee while Christian spears Sheamus. 2 count. Orton comes in and takes Christian out with an RKO. Cody takes Orton out of the ring. Cody goes for Beautiful Disaster on Sheamus but Sheamus barely connects with a Brogue Kick. Sheamus hits the Celtic Cross for the win.
Winners: Randy Orton and Sheamus
– We get stills of what happened in last night’s Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Title.
– John Laurinaitis is in his office on the phone. David Otunga is sitting there. Stephanie McMahon is on the other end and it sounds like she’s blaming Laurinaitis for what happened to Triple H. They hang up. John Cena interrupts Otunga and Laurinaitis. Cena tells Otunga to hit the bricks and wants words with Laurinaitis right now. Cena tells Laurinaitis to follow Zack Ryder on Twitter, take two weeks off then quit, then give him a match tonight. Cena wants The Miz and R-Truth. It’s Cena and a partner picked by Laurinaitis vs. Miz and Truth. Back to commercial.
Santino Marella vs. Dolph Ziggler
Back from commercial and Santino Marella is in the ring waiting. Out next comes the WWE United States Champion Dolph Ziggler with Vickie Guerrero and Jack Swagger.
The bell rings and Santino does the usual comedy kick attempts. More comedy from Santino and a hip toss. Dolph gets mad but Santino chases him back with the Cobra. Dolph decks Santino and starts stomping away. Ziggler connects with a dropkick and shows off as the crowd boos. Santino ducks a clothesline and hits a hip toss, followed by the headbutt to the chest. Santino calls for the Cobra but Swagger gets on the apron. Santino turns around to a Zig Zag from Ziggler for the win.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler
– After the match, Swagger enters the ring and they beat Santino down. Swagger puts the ankle lock on him. Mason Ryan runs out as Ziggler leaves the ring. Ryan clotheslines Swagger and hits him with a big boot. Vickie leaves with her team as Ryan helps Santino up and we go to replays.
– The Bella twins are backstage talking when Zack Ryder walks up filming his show. He’s so excited because Laurinaitis chose him to be Cena’s partner tonight.
– Up next is Alberto Del Rio’s Victory Speech after retaining the WWE Title at Vengeance. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and Ricardo Rodriguez introduces the WWE Champion and out comes Alberto Del Rio to the ring. Del Rio talks about defeating John Cena at Vengeance and how he left him on the floor like a dying dog. Del Rio says he proved once again he is the better man. Del Rio says he’s done with Cena, he had his chance and he lost. Del Rio says he is moving on to other challengers but nobody is better than him in WWE so get used to seeing him as Champion.
CM Punk’s music hits and out he comes to a big pop.
The crowd chants for Punk as he walks down the ramp. Punk says he’s beat Del Rio multiple times, the last time being four weeks ago on RAW. Punk reminds Del Rio that he never received his one-on-one title shot after Del Rio cashed in on him. Punk asks Del Rio if he has the cojones to put the title on the line. Del Rio says he will defend against anyone worthy but Punk lost his match last night and he’s a loser. Losers don’t deserve title shots, Del Rio says. Del Rio tells Punk to come see him when he can do things right, when he gets a victory. Del Rio calls Punk a loser again and says he’s at the back of the line. The crowd chants for Punk again. Punk says maybe he doesn’t deserve it, maybe he is at the back of the line, maybe he is a loser and maybe if Del Rio isn’t willing to give him a title shot, he will just put him to sleep anyway. Laurinaitis comes walking out and says he’s fed up with everything.
Laurinaitis says this isn’t going to happen on his watch. Laurinaitis says they both make good points and he wants to give the WWE Universe what they want. Laurinaitis proposes Punk vs. Del Rio for the WWE Title at Survivor Series. Punk asks what the catch is. Laurinaitis says Punk needs to tell him he respects Laurinaitis in front of everyone. Punk asks if he’s Aretha Franklin. Punk says Laurinaitis clearly doesn’t respect him and says respect is earned, not given. Punk talks about how RAW isn’t any better with Laurinaitis in charge. Laurinaitis tells him to swallow his pride and say it. Punk sucks it up, mocks Laurinaitis’ voice and says he respects him, Funkman. Laurinaitis gives Punk one more chance to do it right. The crowd chants for Punk as he thinks about it. Punk says he respects Laurinaitis. He respects how he comes out every week with a deer in the headlights look. Punk goes on and rips Laurinaitis for his past. Punk says never in this business has anyone with so little done so much, he respects that. Laurinaitis says that’s not good enough and Punk’s not suitable for a WWE Title shot. Laurinaitis is going to take another week to think about it. Punk tells him to think about this and attacks Del Rio. Punk beats Del Rio down and goes for GTS but Ricardo makes the save. Del Rio flees the ring and leaves Ricardo. Punk hits GTS on Ricardo as Del Rio runs his mouth from the ramp and Laurinaitis looks on. Punk poses on the ropes and has words with Del Rio.
– Still to come tonight, John Cena and Zack Ryder vs. The Miz and R-Truth. Back to commercial.
Natalya vs. Alicia Fox
Back from the break and Natalya is making her way to the ring with WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix. Beth joins Cole and Lawler on commentary. Out next comes her opponent Alicia Fox.
The bell rings and they go at it. Natalya takes Alicia’s knee out and slams her face into the mat. Natalya continues the attack and clotheslines Alicia. Natalya drops a submission on Alicia’s leg. Alicia tries to fight out of it but Natalya keeps her down. Alicia finally makes a comeback and rolls Natalya up for the win.
Winner: Alicia Fox
– After the match, we see Eve Torres and Kelly Kelly watching in the back. Natalya and Beth attack Alicia but she escapes the ring and up the ramp. Back to commercial.
John Morrison vs. Wade Barrett
Back from the break and out comes John Morrison. Out next comes his opponent Wade Barrett from SmackDown.
The bell rings and they go at it. Barrett shoves Morrison back but he comes back with a forearm. They go back and forth trading kicks and punches. Morrison dropkicks Barrett. Morrison runs the ropes but Barrett slides out to the floor. Morrison dives through the ropes and takes Barrett out. They tangle on the floor and Barrett back kicks Morrison. Barrett tosses Morrison into the fan barrier as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Barrett is in control of the match in the ring. Barrett levels Morrison with a big boot for a 2 count. Barrett chokes Morrison on the ropes as the referee counts. Barrett with knees to the head now. Barrett charges and hits another big boot, this time knocking Morrison out of the ring.
Barrett brings it back in the ring for a 2 count. Barrett puts a knee in Morrison’s back. Morrison fights out but Barrett whips him to the corner. Morrison comes out with an elbow to the face and a clothesline. Morrison with a few kicks and a kick to the face. Morrison with the charging knee to the jaw for a 2 count. Morrison ducks a clothesline and rolls Barrett up for 2. Morrison charges but Barrett catches him in a big side slam for 2. Barrett goes for Wasteland but Morrison counters with a side leg sweep. Morrison goes for Starship Pain but lands on his feet as Barrett moves. They fight in the corner and then go to the ropes. Morrison springboards but lands on Barrett’s shoulders for a botched Wasteland. Barrett picks up Morrison and nails Wasteland for the win.
Winner: Wade Barrett
– Cole and Lawler show us replays again of what happened between Kevin Nash and Triple H earlier tonight. Cole announces that Triple H has suffered a concussion and possibly a broken neck.
– They talk about how Cole has been tweeting with Jim Ross all night. Cole says he’s had enough and stands up in his chair. Cole tells the fans in the arena that Ross has been on Twitter and WWE’s website all night running his mouth. Cole says Ross must be drunk and says Ross sent out some photographs on Twitter by accident. Cole shows photos on the big screen. One is of Ross photoshopped as the baby oil girl with the dog. Another is a photoshop pic of Ross on a exercise bike with some ribs dangling in front of him. The third is Ross in a Sooners cheerleading outfit. Cole says he has had enough of Ross and is ready to put an end to it once and for all. Cole challenges Ross to the Michael Cole Challenge for next week’s RAW in Atlanta. If Ross wins the challenge, he can have his seat back on RAW because Cole will quit.
– Still to come, Cena and Ryder vs. Miz and Truth. Back to commercial.
– Zack Ryder is backstage with Josh Matthews. Ryder is excited about his first RAW main event and teaming with one of his Broskis. Miz and Truth attack Ryder from behind and beat him down. Officials finally get them to back off and tend to Ryder.
The Miz and R-Truth vs. John Cena and Zack Ryder
We go to the ring and out come The Miz and R-Truth. Miz tells them to cut the music and talks about a revolution that they have started. They mock Triple H and say he got what he deserved. Miz says when they rise up, nobody will be safe from the truth. Ryder just found that out and so did Triple H, he says. Truth says the party is just getting started. Miz says Cena can wear whatever catchphrases he wants but he can’t rise above them. That’s the truth and that’s awesome. The crowd boos as we go to commercial again.
John Cena vs. The Miz and R-Truth
Back from the break and it’s announced that John Laurinaitis has made this a handicap match. John Cena’s music hits and out he comes to a big pop.
Miz starts things out for his team. The bell rings and Cena beats Miz down and takes the fight to the corner. Cena with a fisherman’s suplex but Miz tags in Truth. Cena unloads on Truth also and takes him down. Cena with an elbow drop. Truth tags in Miz again and the crowd boos. They turn the match around and continue the tags and double teaming on Cena.
Cena suplexes Miz but he tags in Truth. Miz hits a big running kick to the head and then a clothesline in the corner. Miz goes to the top and comes down with a double ax handle. Miz chokes Cena in the corner and brings Truth back in. Truth lays out Cena but he kicks out at 2. Cena tries to make another comeback but they stop him. Cena comes back again and hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle on Miz. Cena goes for the Attitude Adjustment on Miz but Truth makes the save by hitting Cena with a water bottle for the DQ.
Winner by DQ: John Cena
– After the match, Truth and Miz beat Cena down. Miz lays Cena out with a Skull Crushing Finale and Truth hits his finisher. Miz and Truth bring steel chairs in the ring but Laurinaitis comes out with referees and tells them to stop. He’s tired of being disrespected and not going to stand for it. Laurinaitis tells them to get out of the ring and they argue. Laurinaitis tells the referees to walk them to the back. Laurinaitis tells them to stop and has an idea for a match. He’s going to let Cena pick his partner this time. It will be Cena and a partner of his choice vs. The Miz and R-Truth at Survivor Series. Cena takes the mic and the crowd chants for The Rock. Cena says he’s sick of The Miz and Truth. Cena says he’s not doing this out of friendship but if he’s going to defeat Miz and Truth, his partner is going to be someone who can bring it. The crowd pops and chants Rocky. Cena sends the invite out and says he chooses The Rock as his partner.