WWE Smackdown Spoilers – February 12, 2015 from tonight’s tapings in Dayton, Ohio:
* Kane opens SmackDown and announces that there will be a Tag Team Turmoil tonight with Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns apparently teaming up. Slater Gator will also be reuniting.
* Bray Wyatt vs. R-Truth is up first. Wyatt got the win with Sister Abigail.
* Paige vs. Summer Rae with The Bella Twins on commentary is next. Paige gets the win and has words with The Bellas.
* They aired the Rikishi Hall of Fame video and the Sheamus return vignette.
* Fandango vs. Adam Rose is up next. Fandango got the win with the top rope leg drop and danced with Rosa Mendes.
* Tag Team Turmoil is up first. Roman Reigns comes out to a mixed reaction while Daniel Bryan gets a big pop. They defeat The Miz and Damien Sandow first when Bryan pinned Miz. The Usos are out next. This match went on a very long time until Bryan made Jey Uso tap out to the Yes Lock. Reigns has been getting more pissed looking as the Turmoil goes on. Los Matadores are out next. Bryan quickly makes one of the Matadores tap out. Heath Slater and Titus O’Neil are out next and they get a good reaction.
Reigns gets his first pin by pinning Slater. Bryan is the one getting upset now. The Ascension comes out next. They beat down both Reigns and Bryan real bad. Bryan takes Fall of Man and they keep up the attack until they get disqualified. Big Show and Kane are the next tag team out. Big Show turns face out of nowhere and knocks Kane out. Reigns hits a spear and Bryan hits the knee. Bryan makes Show tap out with the Yes Lock. The match went over 45 minutes and Bryan had 4 eliminations to 1 for Reigns. The crowd immediately erupted in a big “yes!” chant. Bryan celebrates to end SmackDown.